Your shopping cart is empty!
Enter to win the Laurel Body Oil: Sun: Before & After!
This eco-luxurious body oil is a summer must have! It’s an ideal moisturizer for all skin types that features 17 beneficial active ingredients. The ingredients in this body oil have been clinically studied or used historically for its sun damage prevention or sun damage repair attributes, making this this perfect body oil to protect and heal your skin.
This body oil features a blend of Avocado, Red Raspberry Seed, Coconut Oil, Rosehip Oil and Sea Buckthorn to reflect sun rays, and prevent potential free radical damage. Carrot Seed, Sandalwood, Helichrysum, Roman Chamomile, Ylang Ylang, Neroli, and Frankincense are chosen specifically for their relationship to sun protection and sun repair.
* Avocado Oil – rich, deep penetrating oil, spf properties ranging from 4-15, rich in vitamins A, D, and E, reduces dark spots and discoloration, softens skin, healing to sun damage and scars
* Red Raspberry Seed Oil – high in essential fatty acids, spf properties ranging from 28-50, powerful anti-inflammatory, UVA and UVB protection
* Coconut – historically used as protection from the sun, spf properties ranging from 2-8, softening, cleansing, prevents free radical damage
* Rosehip Seed Oil – reduces scarring, repairs sun damaged skin, high in vitamins C and E – both key to preventing and repairing sun damage, minimizes wrinkles, helps maintain healthy collagen
* Carrot Seed – UV protection properties, enhances body’s immune response to the sun, high in vitamins C and E, encourages new cell growth, repairs damage caused by the sun
**This product is not an FDA approved sunscreen. This product is not meant to replace a sunscreen, especially under extreme sun conditions. This product is made specifically for purists who want an alternative to Zinc, and for those who have a healthy relationship with the sun. We recommend using common sense and listening to your own body when spending time in the summer sun.**
Giveaway open internationally, ends on June 14 12:00am MST. Good luck!