Facial Oil Cleanser : Clarity
– All Skin Types
– 100% Whole Plant Organic
– 12 Beneficial Active Ingredients
After doing a limited run on this cleanser for our Winter Collection last year, we heard everyone who tried it loud and clear: “Please make it a permanent part of the Laurel collection!”.
This perfectly balanced fresh oil cleanser is a true savior in cooler months, which is why we decided to launch it along side our Limited Edition Winter Elixir. Each oil was carefully chosen due to the size of its molecular chain, which give the absolute perfect deep pore cleanse. When oil molecules are too large they cannot pull debris from pores as deeply. When oil molecules are too small (like with facial oils and serums) they absorb too rapidly to cleanse. Thus, these oils are a perfect combination for clearing pore debris and removing make-up – think of it like oil pulling. Cleansing oils like Safflower, Sunflower, and Sesame (all raw and fresh-pressed with each small batch), work along side powerful anti-inflammatory plants like Turmeric, circulatory stimulants like Rosemary (which moves blood and lymph to detoxify), and antiseptic plants like Black Cumin to keep healthy skin flora in balance.
* Rosemary – stimulates circulation and lymph flow to detox and nourish
* Sunflower Seed Oil – acts as a magnet to pore debris, dissolves hardened sebum deposits
* Sesame Seed Oil – from the ancient rituals of Ayurveda, sesame oil eliminates impurities and unburdens the skin
* Black Cumin Seed Oil – anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, balancing to microbiome
* Turmeric – anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory, helps clear acne scarring, and reduces redness
Dispense 2-3 pumps onto fingertips and apply to dry skin. Massage well around congested areas and make-up. Apply a warm, steamy towel to skin and gently wipe away dirt, make-up, and excess oil. Repeat towel step 1-2 more times.
Ingredients: Dispense 2-3 pumps onto fingertips and apply to dry skin. Massage well around congested areas and make-up. Apply a warm, steamy towel to skin and gently wipe away dirt, make-up, and excess oil. Repeat towel step 1-2 more times.