The takesumi detox - lime mint deodorant
A natural deodorant that works
The first bamboo charcoal deodorant stick
Ta-keh-su-mee, known as bamboo charcoal, is a time-honoured Japanese secret for odor control and detoxification.
1. With a combination of activated charcoal and natural fermentation technology which fights odor-causing bacteria, you will stay odor free all day.
2. Activated charcoal has a porous surface that acts like a magnet, which chemically binds substances, such as bacteria and toxins to draw them out.
- vegan and cruelty free, 99% natural
Activated bamboo charcoal is ideal for eliminating toxins from your body and has the power to clean deep inside sweat glands.
With its amazing detoxifying abilities, it is used as a universal antidote for poison in virtually every hospital in the world.
Activated charcoal is also used to treat drug overdoses as well as kidney and liver dialysis machines to purify blood before it is allowed to enter back into the body.
Charcoal is so potent that one gram (the size of your fingernail) can absorb enough toxins to fill four tennis courts.
- no aluminum
- no parabens
- no propylene glycol
- no baking soda
- no harsh chemicals
What to expect while detoxing
It will take approximately 2-4 weeks for your body to adjust to the takesumi detox and you will soon be back to normal.
The purging phase
You may notice more sweating and a stronger odor than normal during the first 2-3 weeks.
This is completely normal. It is actually a sign that the takesumi detox is working and your body is going through the detox process. This is when you need to be especially daring and committed to your cleanse.
Some people may experience itchiness in their underarm area. Much like the increased sweating, this is a very normal result of the detox as trapped substances that are clogged up in your glands make their way out.
All ingredients are listed in INCI (international scientific nomenclature)
- propanediol: eliminates skin irritation and creates a non-sticky texture, renewably source from corn – eco cert approved
- glycerin: a mild moisturizer that softens the skin and helps bind formula together
- sodium stearate: naturally occurring fatty acid which thickens and stabilises formula to prevent separation
- saccharomyces ferment (bacterial enzyme): utilizes enzymes to neutralize odor naturally
- aloe (aloe barbadensis) leaf juice: skin softener naturally derived from the aloe plant, has anti bacterial, anti microbial and antiseptic properties
- sodium benzoate: antimicrobial that prevents bacteria and fungus from developing – eco cert approved
- caprylhydroaxamic acid (amino acid): anti-fungal agent and gentle plant based preservative
- caprylyl glycol: skin conditioning agent with antimicrobial properties
- magnesium hydroxide (milk of magnesia): non-hazardous alkali suspension helps to neutralize acid to control body odor
- allantoin: skin protectant that acts as a healing agent to increase smoothness of skin
- charcoal powder:regulates humidity and cleanses sweat glands of bacteria to eliminate odor
- citrus aurantifolia: pure, clinical grade sour lime essential oil
- mentha spicata: pure, clinical grade spearmint essential oil
1. The deodorant is black, will it satin my clothing?
Although it is black, it goes on clear. There will be no white marks or yellow stains (which are caused by aluminum) as it is aluminum-free
2. Will I still sweat while using the takesumi detox?
the takesumi detox is a deodorant, and will help keep odour away; however, it cannot stop sweating as aluminum does (as it clogs the pours to prevent the natural process of sweating)
3. How long does the door control last?
the takesumi detox fights door causing bacteria for up to 12 hours.
|Size||65 g 2.29 oz|